Friday, February 25, 2005

Back to reality...

I just got back from Eastwood a few minutes ago. Ngangi, Kri and I did a marathon of the Eastwood shops for two hours and I'm so spent na. Well anyway, I spent the whole day basically doing nothing so I don't really have any right to complain. If it's any consolation, I've seriously been studying since Saturday night. Funny nga eh, I've been STUDYING with Leo, Troy, J.P. et.al. Oh well, it's always a good thing to explore other things. Besides drinking. Kaka-insecure lang to study with J.P. and Law. They're SOOOOO into law school, I swear! It's fun though. Leo and Troy are especially fun to study with. I love distractions, and those two seem to be very good at it. I hope Leo doesn't read this kasi it's so corny, but I'm really happy I met them. Hehe! I should be paid for this na.

Anyway, everything's back to normal for me. Back to square one. Again, I've just awaken from this mistaken notion about this guy I went out with a couple of times. (Note that I don't call them dates. I'm still not quite sure WHAT they were, and I don't want to raise any eyebrows. For the record, some people say they WERE dates, but I still don't know. Maybe they were. Maybe they weren't. In any case, nothing ever became of it, so I can't say it's over because it never really began. =( ) Not much of a loss though. Well, yeah, sige, I concede, it would have been great save for the fact that well, maybe it just wasn't the right time for either of us. I'm not saying never though. The few times we went out were all fun, and if he ever does ask again, I'd go in a heartbeat. At the very least, I think I found a good friend in him. Or at least I hope so. It's just that he's been my main distraction for so long, and, well, it's just sad...

Sometimes I hate being a girl. So many things can be prone to so many interpretations and hairsplitting distinctions about whether or not this or that thing meant something or if it was just nothing. It's especially difficult when people start making all these interpretations about something already so confusing. Well, at least this one didn't drag on for so long. Better to cut my losses this early in the game than to find myself again having invested so much but having reaped so little. I don't want to be the one getting the short end of the bargain this time around. I'm so sick and tired of that.

So there. I'm still happy though. I seem to be high on something, although I've never tried anything even remotely illegal. Kri, Ngangi and I are going back to the condo in a while to have a couple of beers before studying. Well, I'm studying, Ngangi's writing 3 papers, and Kri's doing her laundry. Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment