Monday, February 07, 2005

Goodbye midterms!!!

Aaaahhhh... Finally!!! With both Credit and Labor midterms down, there's nowhere to go but to bed. Hehe! I really could use some sleep right now...

Another inexistent weekend passed me by. Not that I had any plans to begin with, but studying isn't exactly my favorite thing to do, weekend or no weekend. I was supposed to be up at 6 on Saturday morning to go jogging with Sands before I started studying for Credit in the afternoon and for Labor midterms. BUT when I got up at 6, I got Malou's text that we weren't going to have Credit, so I thought to myself, what the hell, might as well get as much sleep as I can WHILE I can. And so I ended up studying at 3. Hehe! I DID get SOME studying done though. I spent til 9 in SBC then I gave up and went for a long jog around Ateneo, took a shower and slept the night away.

Sunday morning I was supposed to go to the 10:30am alumni mass at the Gesu with Nico and Ngangi but when I got up at 8, it was so cold, perfect weather!!! So AGAIN, I thought to myself, what the hell, and slept til noon. I went out for lunch then spent a couple of hours studying in Starbucks with Jen, Mitch and Anna.

Oh yeah, after a long respite from church, I finally gave in to myself and went to the 5:30 mass at della Strada with Jen. The mass was okay, I mean, I'd much rather have attended the alumni mass in Ateneo, but the mass celebrant was Fr. Roche, also a Jesuit, so it was sort of Ateneo still. And then the more secular callings kicked in. I had dinner, and I mean DIIIIINNNNERRR with Jen and Nico sa Mang Jimmy's. Think 4 steaming plates of cholesterol, tons of rice plus the prohibited Coke. Ahhhh... Then it was back to Starbucks for us. Law school beckoned. I got 2 hours of sleep then headed off to school this morning.

I was lucky today though. One of the very few times I attended our Monday morning Credit class, and I got called, for MY DIGEST. Haha! I knocked the socks off Buddy Carale! Hahaha! It's so kilig talaga to have a good recit.

So anyway, after breakfast with Nico, Mia and Jen in McDo, it was back to school again. Torture cram time. I did go to CivPro, but I went out twice, once for the Winlaw picture taking for the yearbook, and the second, well, just to stretch my legs. I wasn't able to take notes kasi Sands and Law were both in front, and I couldn't hear a word they were saying. But I did get to chat with Judy et.al. They're joining our Winlaw crowd next year. =) And -ahem- well, I'll keep myself un-incriminated. Hehe!

Anyway, Labor midterms... 45 items true or false. That's always bad news in law school. But enough of that. My tummy's full c/o our post-midterm dinner in A Veneto Visayas with Punch, Chi, Jen, Daisy, Nico, Lianne, Mia, Oggs and Japee. And now I'm updating my blog before I go sleep til kingdom come.

No comments:

Post a Comment