Thursday, February 03, 2005

My Dangwa day

I'm finally back in Loyola Heights. Just got back from Dangwa a few minutes ago.

Anyway, my musings for the day...

I got called for Admin today, and amazingly, I think I did pretty well. =) I did that Pascual case, the first one under Exhaustion of Administrative Remedies. Like anyone cares. Hehe! Anyway, our block had an unpleasant run-in with pseudo-deaf-mute-ism in Ma'am Daway's Labor class today. As the story goes, she had a sore throat, and couldn't talk. I would've predicted that we would have either had a quiz or taken the day off, but no! She really wanted to hold class, so we spent an hour and a half trying to decipher the "writings on the wall" in lieu of sign language, which none of us know. Haha! My hands sweated a bucket the whole meeting. I wasn't able to study, I could't understand her handwriting, and there was dead silence with the occasional muted ramblings from our side of the classroom, during those godawful moments when she would hurriedly scribble questions, answers, and comments attempting to be funny. I finally gave up trying to keep up with whatever was going on and went out for a smoke and two Flat Tops. By the time I got back, class was over and the 2B people were right at the door trying to kick us out of 308 so they could have their share of the joys of law school.

In the middle of the day, though, I saw my red shirt guy in the lib. =) He's the epitome of UN-cute, UN-cool, etcetera etcetera, but I really do like him. He's so fun to be with. (Sigh!) Grabe, this is so high school. Anyway, wala lang...

So anyway, as I was saying, Marie, Jen and I headed over to Dangwa to canvass and to place our order na for the Winlaw Valentine's Day Rose Sale. The whole old Manila area is pretty scary compared to the comforts of Loyola Heights, but it was okay naman. We had kwek-kwek (Absolutely no idea how to spell it...), isaw (Barbequed chicken intestines! yum! Hehe!), and 15-peso halo-halo which turned out to be really good. Oh yeah, we roamed around the flower section too. I could live there. Honest. I love flowers. Fresh ones, anyway. The whole place was filled to the brim with flowers of all sorts. If only I could badger someone into giving me flowers... Tsk tsk... Oh well... Anyway, after placing our order, all three of us headed home na. It was a fun trip naman, tiring nga lang. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow. -Ahem- -Ahem-

It feels so bad when your wallet costs more than what's actually stored in it. And the sadder part is my wallet isn't all that expensive. Talk about a fiscal crisis. I don't have a fiscal crisis. I don't have anything to have a crisis about. = o




No comments:

Post a Comment