Friday, February 04, 2005

A series of unfortunate events

Well. Today sucked. My only happy thought was that Daddy and I talked on the phone last night. I'm actually homesick. Now isn't THAT something?

Anyway, I was supposed to go to TUCP with Nico, Lianne, Oggs and Chi but I ended up staying home til I had to leave for CivPro class because of an extremely upset stomach. I guess it was all the Dangwa food I had yesterday. It's always a bad idea to mix and match...

So after THAT, I headed over to school, dripping wet hair and all. READ: Bad hair day! There were only 18 people in CivPro class, out of the entire 41 who were supposed to be there. It just so happened that 2C had Credit midterms at 3, so more than half of them ended up cutting. I tried contacting Oggs but they were on their way to Lianne's dad's office, so I ended up sitting through CivPro alone. Well, not exactly. I shoulda taken Faye's advice and skipped class today. But NO!!! I had to be a diligent student and attend class. To cut the crap short, I got called. Of all the things that could have happened, I recited on provisions I didn't read. See, he said last Monday we'd be discussing Rules 13 and 14. I ended up reciting Rule 16 (Motion to Dismiss) with Kaka. And the thing is, neither of had had a clue about what was happening. We DID read for class, only we read the wrong Rules. I just hope I didn't look like too much of a fool in front of -ahem- HIM. Great. I'm going to flunk out of law school and that's all I can think about. It's so high school... So anyway, now I don't have notes pa. I'll have to borrow Reena's na lang.

After CivPro, I had the, um, pleasure, of putting up the posters for the Winlaw Valentine's Day Rose Sale. Well, except for the ones that are supposed to be in the guys' washrooms. I was finally able to get the Admin cases from Alan and got a particularly juicy bit of information from him. I won't even bother to mention it. Marie and I stalked this guy she likes while snacking on odds and ends from Manang Fishball. I had a couple of smokes then headed home.

Nico and Chi are starting to annoy me. They're reading too much into everything I do. Nico especially. They really need to stop taking me too seriously. I mean, if another person did the things I did, Nico would just laugh, but no! If I'm the unfortunate actor, he just takes it too damned seriously! I was just kidding around with Oggs yesterday kasi he was mistaken for a call boy so I told him, "So Oggs, magkano ka ba?" And Chi and Nico started whispering. God, it's just exasperating! And later on, I was just teasing Oggs again, and handed him a 20-peso bill. Nico, ever so critical, said, "You know, it looks bad for you." Hello?!!! Earth to Nico!!! It's just so annoying!!! And just a while ago, when I got home, Chi wasn't talking to me nanaman! Ano ba!!! Leave me alone nga! God!!! Pwede ba, stop na! I have other close friends naman, like Sands, Joven, Kiel, Ate Karen and Dianne who don't do that. Why can't they just take things as they are and leave it at that? I mean, not everything means something for crying out loud!

Anyway, I'm leaving in a while to watch a play with Sands. Sara's in this play 12 Angry Women. It's 150 pesos nanaman from my now-inexistent allowance but I really need a break from law school and from my so-called friends. I need people who DON'T care, or people who do, but aren't so into psychoanalyzing me. To hell with them godammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment