Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy day.

First, an update.

TUESDAY, February 8, 2005
I actually went to both Admin AND Property. I dropped by PNB with Mario to break down P2000 then had lunch with Mario and Cherry in Chateau Verde. The place was great. The three of us were the only people there, and the weather was perfect! There was a little fountain thing to the side, lotsa plants, and GOOD FOOD. It's always fun hanging out with those two. Hehe!

I dropped off the letter for Danny Con then went home for a while to finish the order forms, drop off my Admin stuff and get my Property stuff before going back to school. Property was extra boring, and we ended up taking turns going out to relieve ourselves of the boredom. Sir Labitag caught me texting outside the classroom though. I hung out for a while with Marie, Mitch, CJ and Oggs, planning Oggs' campaign (and also had a bit of a tiff with Oggs about my snide comments...) before I hitched a ride home with CJ. When I got home, I just rested, slept around 3 after the usual odds and ends.

WEDNESDAY, February 9, 2005
Well. Today started out normal. Great weather still. I hitched a ride to school with Sands and Polka then started setting up with Jen for the Winlaw Valentine's Day Rose Sale. We stayed there til 1-ish then we all went our semi-separate ways. Jen went to get her car washed whereas (Haha! Whereas!) I went to Rob.East with Nico, Lianne and Oggs to see The Phantom of the Opera. I've always had a thing for musicals, so I basically loved the movie. Too bad the sound system sucked. So anyway, after that, it was back to school for us. Lianne, Jen, Marie and I went to the Winlaw G.A. Nico and Oggs went to the FGD for the Academic Reforms Committee, this, well, committee, that nobody knew existed. After lamenting the fact that I hadn't seen Almoranas (I'm referring to a person here.) the whole day and Marie had, I spotted him. Finally. And then we went to have dinner at Johnny's. Grabe, Jen, Nico and I ate a 6-person dinner! I'm such a pig! By the way, according feng shui, as today marks the beginning of the year of the wooden rooster, we aren't supposed to eat anything chicken. It's the year of the rooster, you're not supposed to EAT the rooster. Haha! Anyway, the three of us headed off to mass at the Gesu at 7. Fr. Arevalo, SJ presided, and delivered a very interesting homily on venial sin and mortal sin. Ateneo masses are always the bestest in the whole wide world. And it's not just because there are so many familiar faces.

Tito Iggy just invited me to a relative's (Mon Yenko) despedida next week, "to get to know my long lost relatives", he said. So I'll be mingling with distant relatives at the Manila Polo Club Tuesday next week. What do I wear kaya?

Anyway, I missed the soaps AND American Idol today. I fell asleep, and woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, and an unregistered number flashing. I later found out it was Leo. I ended up drinking with Leo, A.R., Troy, J.P., Marlon, Cherry, T.J. and Jen in Tribu til around 2:30 or 3am. It was so fun. Kakainggit talaga block nila, they have REAL guys, the kind that you can actually have fun drinking and hanging out with. I had like 5 beers before we called it a night there. Cherry and T.J. had already gone home earlier, and Troy and J.P. just disappeared, so it was only the four of us, me, Jen, Leo and A.R. who went over to Whistlestop for banana splits. Yum! =) I got home around 4, took a shower then actually managed to make my digest. I'm so proud.

Thursday, February 10, 2005
And that brings me to today. Well, today was pretty much uneventful. I woke up with a slight headache, but after taking a shower (by candlelight again. The light's busted.), it just went away. I went to school to set up for the Rose Sale and tried to cram for Admin and Labor. Jen and I ended up cutting Admin. We went to Labor, but knowing absolutely nada. I was just texting Mario the whole time about his phone.

And so now, I just got back from dinner with Chi, Punch, Daisy and Lianne. Pigging out again. When will I ever stop kaya?

Sad thought. Sigh Guy has a girlie daw. =( Oh well, he was too good to be for real anyway. Sayang. I really really liked him pa naman in spite of his extreme state of un-cuteness.

But then again, it's so much more of a good thing that I've been meeting new people lately. I was getting the feeling that I was stagnating. Oh well. Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment